Sunday, January 19, 2014

Laie Beach Park!




James and I decided to walk along the beautiful coast by Laie Beach Park after church. We came upon what used to be a pier a long time ago, it was a pretty cool scene so I had to take a picture of it! The Hau'ula 3rd Ward is amazing: its a great ethnic mixture of native Tongans, Samoans, and Hawaiins with just a sprinkle of white, just how I like it. Sacrament meetings are filled with the most wonderful blend of heartfelt music as you can imagine! James and I feel like were apart of the ward now, James is known as the guy with the matching socks and bow tie and I'm known as the wife of the guy with a bow tie :) The people here are very nice and welcoming. We want to stay in the ward for as long as we can. Peace and Blessings to all! Love Shannon and James Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment