Monday, January 13, 2014

It's for fun

So Shannon is awesome and got a part time job.  She can tell you more about that, but it is awesome that she got it and we are so blessed.  So Saturday Shannon had to go to work and I was left to just chill.  Who can think of what to do in their free time, I mean it is not like Hawaii has a lot of options.  I had gotten some snorkel gear and thought that I should give it a proper test.  I went to Turtle Bay since the water was pretty choppy and Turtle Bay is pretty protected from the big waves that come to the North Shore.




Here are a couple of shots I took while out snorkeling.  I am still getting used to how to get some good pics while under water.  I really want to go find some turtles and get some awesome pictures of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment