Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kahuku here I Come!



Aloha friends and family! As James said earlier I got an awesome job last week at the Kahuku Grill! Its one of the more popular places to go eat on the North Shore. I've had three days of training but I'm still trying to get the menu mastered and the ins and outs of how everything works with the new Ipad system. It's a great atmosphere to be apart of with the surfboards, the ocean murals, and the awesome people I work with. If any of you come to visit North Shore Oahu come by and say hi!!! Our coconut shrimp is to die for :P If you don't die over that try our Twice as Much Burger, that will do it.

Other than working I've been trying to do my homework and not get distracted by all the other fun outdoor extravaganzas I could be doing with my rad husband. I have to remember that I'm here for school, not surfing. "Enter to Learn, Go Forth to Serve." Not go forth to Surf hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment