Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wedding Day!!!!!!

As previously promised here are some pictures from our Wedding.  I cannot take credit for how amazing they look, that is due to my amazingly beautiful wife and our super awesome photographer Amy (you can check out her blog here http://elizaandelizabeth.com/blog).  Shannon and I were so lucky to have so many wonderful people who have greatly influenced us in the temple with us and so many loved ones to celebrate the great day at our reception.  And thanks to everyone that helped!

Everyone waiting for us to come out of the temple.


My oldest brother David keeping my nephews entertained.

Our first steps in public as husband and wife.

We will keep it PG, don't worry.

I am one lucky guy! 

Shannon and her dad.

That is what a proud/happy mom looks like.


Best Grandma ever in the history of grandmas.

Shannon's niece Sally, and her dad Dave.



Hurrah!

Our niece and nephews.

Shannon's family.



My family.



I wasn't scared, do you see how ripped my friends are. (Hey ladies only one of them is married) 








We didn't chose the hard life, the hard life chose us.

See what the hard life does to you.

Stunning!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment