Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My New Swimming Buddy


I know this is a surprise to many out there but, we do live on an island surrounded by water.  My favorite activity here on the island is to go snorkeling.  Shannon and I went out together on President's Day and then I went out again the next day while Shannon has a pretty late lab.  It had rained a little and luckily I got some sunshine but the water was a little cloudier than normal.  I was able to get some good pictures and a surprise.
I love these little puffer fish. 


There a sea urchins like this all over and it is cool to see their color stick out from the sand and rock.


There was a school of 5-6 of the fish, I wish I had gotten a better picture.


The first time I had seen a sea turtle .  He was just munching on some coral for food and didn't mind that I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment