Sunday, August 17, 2014

Our Birthday Month!

I never had a problem sharing my birthdays growing up. My Birthday landed on August 3rd and my best friend Julie's is on August 4th so we always had joint birthday parties at the beach and I loved it. Now that I am married James adds to the party line by coming after on August 5th. Its too perfect to be a coincidence...me followed by my two best friends. As Albert says, 


Since it was James and I's first Birthdays together being married and all we wanted it to be memorable.  James, the suave man he is, decided to surprise me with tickets to Jack Johnson's concert...my favorite native hawaiian singer!!! I'm lucky because this was my second time seeing Jack live but this time I got to be a lot closer to the stage since it was a smaller amphitheater. He is good when i t comes to spontaneous surprises. Here are some pictures of the evening:







And for his Birthday I made him his favorite lemon cake and made a "26 reasons to Kiss James". I ordered a shaving bowl for him and a stand for his razor and brush. He shaves like a real man. I am so lucky to have him by my side everyday. Marriage is the best! 






No comments:

Post a Comment